Kamis, 08 Januari 2009

Digestive Test: MESSY and SCREWED UP!!

Today's test:

Complete Disaster.

That's all.

I think I've studied hard enough, but the outcome is nothing... Darn!!

Take this image here

First number, I've started as soon as possible, I felt confidence with my ability. Everything was good, I red the question,,

and...

"Damn it..."

"I need help, ASAP!!"

I moved to the next question, same result... 

Number 3, nothing's change.

RED CODE, RED CODE!! NEED BACK UP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

I stretched my neck to the right side,, Fahmi Abdullah Kusyanto, I1A008063 was sitting next to me. The outcome is nothing but a blank page. Good job buddy,, I know that a clean paper is the last thing I need for that moment. 

Second option: Rear wing. Mustaqim Apriyansa Ramadhan, I1A008020 was stood up there. It's a good reinforcement actually, but the risk was just too high,, it was very risky to call for him, and even if I try to stretch my neck,, that would be meaningless coz' dr. Lena was keep looking at my direction,, 

Well, it looks like the Big Guy wants me to do my own test,, cheat free. Okay. I Skipped the first three questions, and started to find my grip again. The rest is like always, you do the math.

BUT... Yes, there's a but...

 

2 komentar:

  1. huihihihi.... berkeluh-kesah aja terus. tapi, lagi-lagi, sebagai first-timer dalam model belajar ini, kalian ini awesome.

    BalasHapus
  2. mampus kam dapatnya dokter alfi kelakuan kam selawas nih !!! jadi blacklist kaya ijek jua kam liati ja !!

    and What the f*** you use my awesome name in your blog ? that's my name you know ?? that's expensive to use !!!
    Anjriiiitttt

    BalasHapus