Minggu, 08 Maret 2009

WE ARE (UN)HAPPY FAMILY

Maybe it's a little bit too late for this entry, but perhaps some people feel curious about my crazy classmates with their miraculous behavior, like FAIZAL, our representative from Sampit a.k.a HOMO (I1A008058) who always talk in his sleep (really, it's a fact!!). By the way, because his frigid sleepwalker habit, FAIZAL had lost his notebook and cellphone. How's that possible? Well, according to our journalist, IJEK (I1A008003),, here's the story.

"Once upon a time..."

"Hey, cut the crap out. Come on!!"

Alright, maybe you already know about this,, but you have no idea about this conversation between the robber and FAIZAL (who talk in his sleep other than FAIZAL?)

Robber : "Nang, laptop wan HP km nda ambil lah?! Mau kd?!"
FAIZAL : "Bah, laptop wan HP napa pulang?!"
(believe me, FAIZAL was sleeping when he said this!!)
Robber : "Eh, ya laptop wan hp km lah,, bungul ai!!"
FAIZAL : "Ckk, mauknya km nih!! Nah sana, ambil, ambil!! Bawa dah!! Lajui nah, sampat bangun nda kena!!"
Robber : "Makasih nang lah?"
FAIZAL : "Hiih ha, lajui bungul bukah bangun nah nda!!"

And shit happens to this poor kid...
Better luck next time, buddy.

Well, there's an interesting fact about me and my friends. If you pay attention to our conversation, our choice of words are a little bit... Hm... What is it?! Offensive?! Yeah, offensive. Words such as bungul (No, FARID. I'm not calling you right now. You can go and keep chasing your tail. Oh yes, make sure to learn how to make your tail looks nice with your senior, OMEN), buntat, bala, tokai, etc are daily consumption for us. We never mind about those fuckin' words. We know, our bond of friendship (what kind of bullshit is this???) is far too strong to be broken by this.
Stop it, gays... I said friendship, not a lifetime partner... Sorry, but IJEK and FAIZAL are already kissing each other when I said such a word like friendship. Forgive them, they are mentally unstabled.

Back to the business, besides the using of these offensive words, we also use the term of blood!! Sanguins, yes. We call people with their tribe name. Damn it, it's a shame for this country!!! What the hell did those dickheads think? Don't misunderstood me, I call them with their tribe name just to defend myself from their attack, don't blame me, buddy...

By the way, I present to you know, the participants in this tribe war:

Jreng, jreng, jreng, jreng....

1. Making his lone war appearance, this outstanding bitch is using his horrible "el terrible" moustache to survive in the wild jungle of FK,, the one and only, BALIBUNG (I1A008029) from 'jamban',, oops, Bali!!!

2. Representative from our mother land, Banjar,, this shitty and abnormally ghetto kid already made a devastating discovery, a new disease with the symptoms:

1). Hypermelanocytus (black skin)
2). Facial terratoma (free translation of ugly)
3). Retarded (idiot)

My fellow comrade, ADEL (I1A008025) calls it FARIDISITIS, but the true owner prefers SYNDROME MFR (M. FARID RAKHMAN). Yes, please welcome our next contestant, FARID (I1A008039)!!!

3. From Madura, this pair is ultimately 'sakau'!! The 5-years-old-too-skinny-vegetarian-girl, IJEK (I1A008003) and a hybrid between Madura and Rantau making her first step to my blog, ZUN (I1A008024)!!! Probably the best pair ever, they are such a formidable opponents for everyone.

4. This tribe is best known for their "horas bah", yup, Batak is here too!! Please welcome, the group of Batak with 2 pure blood and 1 hybrid, HANA I1A008072 (Siregar lah) and WANNA I1A008032 (Sitepu lah) and your old pal, stinky junky bitchy I1A008004, OMEN (Purba cing)!!!

5. From the darkest, remotest, far far away abandoned land of demolition, 'Jorong',, this dwarf also makes his first appearance in my blog,, I'll be damned when I call his name... NAKJONG (I1A008036)!!!

6. It's not complete until we have a representative from 'Jawa', and of course we have one here!! This kid has an abnormal jihink-jihink habit, which makes me wonder, is he ever comes to his sense? Anyway, JIHINX (I1A008035) is in the house!!!

7. Save the best for the last, the best tribe ever which fills this earth with our outstanding wisdom and glory, the one and only 'Cina'!!!!!!! Bravo, bravo, bravo!!! Magnificent!! We have 5 representative here, but only 3 are counted ghetto,, myself, COSHITES SANDY (I1A008056), PAT KAI (I1A008034), and MENTALIS A.K.A ADEL (I1A008025)!!!

Well, that's all... I know, from 83 person I didn't take them all, just a few as a sample here, and I know, these poor victims above won't be hesitated just because of this kind of shit,, because of what? Well, I already told you, haven't I?

It's just because...

WE ARE (UN)HAPPY FAMILY

1 komentar: