Sabtu, 28 Februari 2009

Sucks...

Tutorial is suppose to be fun, where several of us discuss about a case in a tiny-sometimes-too-hot-or-too-cool room,, but it turns out to be SUCK as the time goes by... Why??? Yes, yes, yes... I am here to explain it to you now.

Night before the tutorial, I used to be preparing everything I've got for tomorrow,, reading, understanding (trivia for you: under = bawah, standing = berdiri.
Understanding = yang dibawah berdiri,, but that's not what I mean, If you got the idea...), and finally memorizing the material. Sometimes it takes more effort for me since I have to make a scheme (usually from Harper, yes, Harper. That fatty but surprisingly important and helpful yellowish book) if I want to explain about a complicated biochemist reaction, like Gluconeogenesis, or other stuff like that. And it works nicely. As you can see, I'm still kickin' until this very day. You can do it too. Feel the rhyme, buddy...
I've made up my mind since the very early day, I know it's fine to bring your textbook in the second tutorial, but for the sake of humanity and to prevent my back from kyphosis, also to sharpen my ability, I forbid myself to read (in other words, copy-paste) from the book while we're having a discussion. and so far so good, it helped me in several occasions. You look cool (hmm...) when you're explaining without taking a peek at your textbook. It makes you gain enough respect from your foes, and respect is important, it can intimidate your foes even before they try to confront you in a tongue-war. Suck it out, guys...

As the time goes by, I finally able to extract one thing in a common, something that turns out to be a daily habit, something that corrupts our mind (what?). A needle inside my flesh. 90% of students (don't count me in, please... I still have some pride in my chest) always bring their GABANIC textbook to the tutorial. That's fine, actually. I am cool with that. You bring them in, you're willing to take the risk. Don't blame anyone if you find out that your spine is curving 2 years from now on.
So, where's the shit is? Things are getting ugly when those lazy bumps finally realize how to cheat this rule. Without even studying a single phrase from the book, you can take it to the room, simply put it on your FEMUR,, and begin to read it. And voila, it seems that you're already memorizing the phrase, but I am aware about this, guys... I am not fool enough to fall into your plan.

I know, maybe when you read this entry, several people will be mad at me, but I DON'T GIVE A SHIT about it. I just want to set a clear line between pure intelligence+hard work and laziness+creativity. For those who feel insulted by this entry, what about making yourself think outside the box from now on? Someone please do something about it, because I'm fed up with this fact already.

1 komentar:

  1. thanks for the infos
    we would like to make it up..

    but please keep yourself in your track...

    BalasHapus